I am sitting here tonight reviewing the next six months of my life which includes detailing all of my deadlines on a calendar. I am in the home stretch of the MBA journey. June 21, a magical day represents the finale of the program.
What stands between now and finishing school:
- Nine more weeks of class: Leading Through Innovation and Building Sustainable Communities
- 6 papers along with thousands of pages of reading.
- Another all day online sync session
- Organizational Management Project – 15,000 word paper similar to a thesis
- One final class bringing all the learning’s together on campus for three weeks.
I am also adding in getting rid of the 25 pounds I have gained during this process and have set the goal of the Calgary Half Marathon. So the first half of this year is going to be really busy.
Let the games begin..